Manager - Business Intelligence at MediaCom
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Manager partners closely with the junior – mid level client as well as internal Planning and Investment teams to develop cross-media measurement strategy. You should have a strong understanding of tools in the media analytics and research space, and will become familiar with internal modeling and technology offerings to recognize project opportunities and help interpret results alongside your managers.
The Manager sits as the connection point to associate level analysts and senior Business Intelligence team members. You should have an interest in mentoring and developing their team members, in addition to ensuring deliverables are met.
Primary responsibilities revolve around providing support and often times thought leadership with regards to clients' measurement strategies:
- Support AD and Directors with junior level mentoring and associate level grooming
- Knowledgeable to proficient with Google Marketing Platform (DCM, GA, etc)
- Support design and manage research projects (Kantar Millward Brown)
- Knowledge of proprietary Mindshare tools and systems (primarily econometric focused)
- Support advanced analytic requests alongside modeling team, support strategic vision of client
- Manage relationship with junior – mid level clients
- Support the team in developing long-term Measurement Roadmaps, bespoke to client (mainly mass media focused)
- Lead creation and execution of campaign-specific measurement frameworks
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Statistics, Economics, Business, Math, or Sciences is preferred
- Minimum of two to three years' experience preferred
- Experience managing a direct report preferred; experience in the Retail space
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communication abilities
- Ability to foster collaborative relationships with other cross-functional teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing projects and deliverables
- Experience with a variety of the following tools and platforms preferred:
- Data Visualization – Tableau (*must-have)
- Web Analytics - Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- AdServers – DoubleClick (*must-have), Sizmek
- Syndicated Measurement: comScore, Nielsen
- Ad Effectiveness Research: Kantar Millward Brown (*must-have), Survata, Lucid, Dynata
- Familiarity with SQL, R, Python a PLUS
At Mindshare, we believe in speed, teamwork and provocation. Mindshare USA empowers people to challenge the status quo, through what we call Provocation with Purpose. We'll encourage you to break the rules, knock things down, rebuild them better, and push the boundaries of what's possible. It takes a team of people who invest in other's success, and together we make Mindshare the place where we do the best work of our career. We're a team that is radically honest – we call this our Authenticity Quotient. We are curious and competitive – that's our Passion Quotient. We embrace teamwork and adaptability – that's our Emotional Quotient. We're proud to be unmistakably #TeamMindshare.
GroupM and all its affiliates embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide media agency network that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the greater work we can create together.