We are Mythical Games. A venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a highly skilled Machine Learning Engineer with a proven track record performing statistical analysis, prediction, and recommendation on diverse and large-scale e-commerce datasets preferably. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering models in production that optimize marketplace interactions, generate insights, and detect anomalies, among other things. While this role is production-focused, as one of the first members, you will be critical for developing Data Science at Mythical Games.
- Build machine learning systems to understand the secondary marketplace eCommerce ecosystem
- Work with internal stakeholders to expand our technical capabilities, thereby creating a more robust data environment
- Develop models to optimize marketplace recommendations
- Build anomaly detection systems for detecting fraud or erroneous data
- The nasty but inevitable job of data wrangling
- Internal Data Science reading group - spend time each week keeping up with current research and presenting interesting findings
- 4+ years of professional experience with Python coding
- Experience deploying code to production
- Experience with tools and frameworks like Pytorch, TensorFlow, Pandas, SQL, etc
- Familiarity with deployment and tracking tools such as MlFlow, Docker, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with mathematical models underlying data science methods
- Strong statistics background / economics
- Strong predictive modeling
- Optimization experience either with reinforcement learning or mixed-integer programming
- Nice to have experience with causal inference
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.