Lead Business Intelligence Engineer - Customer Insights
Sweetgreen is uniquely positioned in the dinning space to gain an in-depth understanding of our customers and drive our marketing decisions using data. As a member of the Business Intelligence team focusing on Marketing Performance, Customer Segments, and Customer Relationship Platforms, you will help us develop and track our core customer KPIs and provide critical analysis to measure the effectiveness of our marketing efforts and drive decision making for future marketing projects.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to design campaigns in a way that allow us to test and measure their impact effectively
- Define and track core KPIs related to our customers, including retention, frequency, LTV, and more
- Develop scalable reporting that makes it easy for everyone from marketing analysts to our Chief Brand Officer to understand the health of our customer relationships
- Build statistical models to drive customer segmentation and marketing attribution
- Analyze the performance of a variety of marketing campaigns, including email, loyalty incentives, social campaigns, outdoor, and more.
- Develop A/B or multivariate tests that allow us to quantify the effectiveness of our marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the Business Intelligence team and other teams throughout the company to integrate core initiatives into marketing efforts efficiently
Strong candidates likely have most or all of these attributes:
- 5+ years experience in marketing analytics
- Expert SQL skills
- Proficiency using Python or R for statistical analysis and modeling (e.g. customer segmentation)
- Strong skills in Tableau (or a similar data visualization tool) and a keen eye for design and storytelling with data
- Strong culture of customer service towards stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize work efficiently and independently
- Culture of ownership, taking full responsibility for all aspects of their projects from inception through delivery and beyond
sweetgreen is on a mission to build healthier communities by connecting people to real food. We passionately believe that real food should be convenient and accessible to everyone. Every day in each sweetgreen, our 4K+ team members make food from scratch, using fresh ingredients and produce delivered that morning. And in our local communities, we’re committed to leaving people better than we found them. We’re in the business of feeding people, and we’re out to change what that means.
What you'll get:
- Competitive pay + bonus plan granted based on performance
- Health, dental + vision insurance
- Flexible PTO, because we respect the need for work/life harmony
- An opportunity to make a real impact on the people around you, both by growing them and by connecting them to real food
- To live the sweetlife and celebrate your passion + purpose
- A collaborative family of people who live our core values and have your back
- A clear career path with opportunities for development, both personally and professionally
- Free sweetgreen swag
- Complimentary sweetgreen
Come join the sweetlife!
sweetgreen provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.
sweetgreen participates in the federal government's E-Verify program to determine employment eligibility. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here.