Lead Avails Coordinator
Rightsline is currently looking for a Lead Avails Coordinator. This position will process Avails for major studios and broadcasters, enabling broadcast licensing, streaming, and pay per view for viewers around the country. The individual will be responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of the data we deliver to our clients.
You will be working in a collaborative environment with a team who shares your passion for building impactful products.
- Analyze incoming data feeds and map to industry standard and client-specific data models and formats.
- Setup and manage processes that ensure all data is processed in a timely way, meeting internal and client-driven SLA’s
- Process avails data, improving quality assurance strategies, rules, and execution.
- Hands on data cleansing.
- Research title data in other systems to minimize risk of duplicate titles and enrich our data set.
- Coordinate with other avails team members to distribute work and provide feedback.
- Lead stand-up meetings and participate in meetings and phone calls with customers.
- Check processed files for technical and content quality.
- Provide verbal and written feedback suitable for communicating both internally and externally.
- Troubleshoot client questions and issues.
- Great organizational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to understand and remember many sets of requirements and apply the correct set of rules to the correct use cases.
- Solid Excel skills. Must be prepared to demonstrate Excel skills such as sorting, filtering, and the use of functions. This job will require the use of Excel functions such as CONCATENATE and VLOOKUP.
- Experience in any of the following areas is highly desirable:
- Avails management
- Metadata creation, management, or processing
- Data processing
- Client Service, especially if you have experience translating client orders into internal instructions/work orders, and/or tracking/managing projects to delivery.
- Quality Assurance
- Experience in Film/TV/Music Distribution, Broadcast, or Digital Media is preferred, especially previous work experience at a studio, post house, metadata aggregator, broadcaster, production company, or ad agency.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, Rightsline is the world’s only true, multi-tenant, software-as-a-service rights and contract management platform. Offering real-time avails, pipeline management, contract visibility, and inventory management, Rightsline powers many of the world’s leading companies within the media and entertainment ecosystem. We provide content owners, distributors, sales agents, business groups, and legal teams in any organization with full, 360 degree visibility into all their rights, in all territories and on all platforms, worldwide. Empowering companies to achieve ultimate catalog monetization – through easy tracking of expirations, conflicts, and opportunities – is at the core of the software toolset for which Rightsline has become renowned.
Rightsline offers a competitive salary, health benefits and a fun environment.