Labor Space and Supply Analyst
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Gather and analyze data related to the operations and fulfillment activities across the organization.
- Build and provide financial and cost analysis related to fulfillment and labor activities.
- Track costs of new initiatives in partnership with operations and business development teams, and bring recommendations of their future value to the organization.
- Identify issues and solutions to maximize the value of labor utilization in all buildings and processes.
- Assess and monitor space and capacity constraint through out the organization, providing reporting and recommendations based on business trends and needs.
- Procure and track supplies and materials through the organization, ensuring all global sites are in-stock and maintaining adequate supply to meet business needs.
- Maintain a clean work area to help ensure that the workplace remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Follow all Goat Group policies and procedures.
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up.
We are looking for:
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Experience in operations and labor analytics and tracking.
- Ability to quickly comprehend a complex business and growing challenges.
- 2 - 5 years of Operational or Warehousing Experience.
- Mastery of Excel / Spreadsheets for analysis and reporting.
- SQL experience for running basic queries.
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility.
- Must be able to lift and move boxes (up to 35 pounds).
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs.
Benefits & Perks:
- Join the early team and work closely with founders on all aspects of the company.
- Medical, dental and vision.
- Daily catered lunches from LA’s best restaurants.
- Accrued sick days.
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description