Jr. Data Analyst at PaymentCloud (Greater LA Area, CA)
We are looking for a HIGHLY motivated individual to fill an entry-level analyst position. The position requires gathering large sets of sales data and organizing it in such a way as to give it meaning. This entails performing calculations to derive metrics, representing data visually to uncover trends, and then subsequently analyzing the results. The analyst will then use this information to draw historical implications and suggest improvements for future direction. In addition, the position requires the discipline to compute large payout amounts with confidence.
The ideal candidate has strong mathematical ability, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and a passion for problem-solving. The candidate must also be able to translate real-world problems into mathematical models and utilize both creativity and pragmatism to solve these applied puzzles. The junior analyst will continually look for areas of improvement to maximize efficiency and enhance our ever-evolving systems.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-3 years related experience in a professional office environment
- Computer skills, MS Excel is a MUST
- Excellent math skills and attention to detail
- Ability to create charts, graphs, and other statistical representations of outcomes
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Effective interpersonal and organizational abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in analytics/statistics is a plus
- Experience creating dashboards using a variety of data sources, data aggregation platforms, and visualization tools
- Experience with CRM databases is a plus, but not required
- Advanced experience in MS Excel (Pivot Table, VLOOKUPS, SUMIF, etc.), you will be TESTED
- A passion for building automation into process and procedure
- Provide data entry into data collection formats such as Excel
- Track sales rep performance outcomes: submissions, call tracking, etc.
- Monitor, review, analyze, and interpret statistical data
- Use data effectively to tell a clear story
- Maintain strict confidentiality
Starting salary: $40,000