International Strategy GTM Manager
Procore is seeking an International Strategy GTM Manager to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This position is a unique opportunity to support the development of Procore’s international growth strategy as the company seeks to expand its business globally. In this role, you will help define go-to-market strategy and lead go-to-market process in partnership with key stakeholders across functions to support the development and execution of international strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product, and other departments across the company to develop and drive GTM strategy, ensuring that activities are well communicated, on-time, and on-budget
- Execute GTM process for existing and new International markets, working as a program lead between multiple stakeholders and projects
- Establish repeatable processes and operational excellence as we launch and scale new markets and ensure we have robust planning and KPIs at the country and project level
- Lead cross-functional initiatives that identify, develop, operationalize, and capture new strategic opportunities
- Ensure a strong understanding of International markets and competitive landscapes, along with organizational alignment on the target segments and associated market strategies
What we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of professional experience in corporate strategy, consulting, and/or technology
- Evidence of exceptional performance working with large, cross-functional teams, and driving timelines
- Capable of driving rigorous, fact-based recommendations and solutions within complex and often ambiguous environments
- Ability to influence others, along with the composure and clarity required to interact with senior management and executives
- Experience supporting high-growth companies in their international expansion efforts and/or International project experience a plus
Procore is a cloud-based construction project management software company. In 2016, Procore was recognized as a Forbes Billion-Dollar Startup. We have earned a spot on the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list, been named an Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Company for the last three consecutive years, and were recognized by Forbes magazine as a Cloud 100 company. Not only does Procore produce an amazing product, but our employees love to work here. How do we know this? As a result of employee feedback, Procore was named one of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work in 2017. Procore headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits:
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.