Google Analytics Manager
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions once a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
You Will Be
- Working directly with clients across a wide range of industries from both business & technical-centric roles.
- Translating business goals into technical requirements & working closely with developers to implement new tags
- Diving deep into Google Analytics & providing insights to help businesses grow & invest intelligently in their marketing mix
- Auditing existing analytics implementations and presenting your analysis to clients
- Developing measurement strategies around client’s business goals and working closely with out Development Team to implement tagging changes
You Must Have
- 2-3 years of hands on experience working inside of Google Analytics.
- 1-2 years of working with clients and/or reporting measurement insights to marketing stakeholders within an organization.
- Awareness of the wider Digital Marketing space, including Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO & general Digital Marketing strategy.
- Experience visualizing data to communicate analysis with stakeholders in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, or other visualization platform.
- The ability to know your way around a spreadsheet - beyond simple data input, you’re well versed when it comes to basic data analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite
- An understanding with connecting online & offline data sets within Google Analytics a bonus