Full Stack Engineer, Data Platform
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users, hundreds of millions of downloads, 2 billion swipes per day, 20 million matches per day and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing.
What You'll Do:
As a Full Stack Engineer for the Data Platform team, you will architect and build SDKs to support and improve Tinder's data instrumentation at scale. You will work closely with Data and Backend engineers, focusing on the on-device implementation of analytics. You will provide innovative, shared libraries and frameworks to promote standardization and unification. You will also have the opportunity to build applications and tools to improve data quality, analytics, and developer efficiency during integration and regression testing. The Data Platform's team's projects are paramount to Tinder's success as a data-centric company and offer continual opportunities to collaborate throughout the organization.
- Design, Scope, and implement a reliable framework for data instrumentation
- Monitor and improve event instrumentation, performance, and reliability
- Apply strategic performance improvements and optimizations
- Integrate with REST and Websocket backend
- Build internal tools to facilitate testing and analytics data quality
What You Bring:
- You've executed the design and implementation of API’s
- You have experience debugging and profiling Browsers using Node.js.
- You have a strong understanding of performance tooling and actively improve loading and rendering performance
- Development of complex applications using modern web frameworks, such as: React/Redux or Angular.js
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to tackle some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an exceptional team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, a competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, basketball court, fitness classes
- A modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.