Fraud Analyst at Prodege LLC
Recently named as one of LA's Best Places to work in 2019, Prodege, LLC, an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $700 million in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of four consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, and InboxDollars— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 100 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We are currently seeking a Fraud Analyst to join our Compliance team. The Fraud Analyst will play a pivotal role in ensuring the integrity of our user base by analyzing and reporting user information and activity across a wide variety of compliance policy protocols, including, but not limited to, fraudulent activity on our site.
Additionally, the Fraud Analyst will also:
• Review large amounts of data and numbers to find patterns and to detect anomalies
• Communicate by email in a professional and courteous manner
• Think creatively and assist in developing new fraud detection and prevention practices
• Utilize strong analytical skills and attention to detail when reviewing large data sets
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1 year of customer service/compliance/fraud analyst related experience required, preferably in the online/e-commerce space
- Proven analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Ability to make decisions with sound judgment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Docs, Calendar experience required
- Understanding of Technical Language/Knowledge (VPN, IP, etc.)
- Zendesk Knowledge is a plus