Fraud Analyst at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:06 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, April 14, 2020
In this role you will:
- Review all orders utilizing fraud tools on a daily basis in a timely manner to identify valid and fraudulent transactions while adhering to department and company service level agreements
- Maintain or exceed minimum review volume expectations with minimal errors, complaints, fraud alerts and chargebacks
- Review and analyze various notifications and escalations to identify fraudulent transactions
- Provide timely and accurate response to emails and/or voicemails to ensure that customers are getting the best service especially when being asked for verification, etc.
- Maintain accurate and thorough records of any and all restrictions placed or refunds processed
- Work with fraud leadership to evaluate or develop tools and infrastructure to enhance the ability to detect fraudulent activity proactively
- Work closely with other members of the team to continuously improve internal processes whenever necessary
- Maintain effective working relationships across internal and external departments as necessary
- Maintain a positive attitude and be willing to adjust daily responsibilities to meet the needs of the business
- Must be able to work weekends and non-traditional shifts
- Shift: 10:30 - 7 PM PST. One weekend day required.
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of related experience with fraud prevention, fraud data analysis, investigations, or risk management
- 2-3 years reviewing orders, identifying fraud trends and creating fraud rules
- Experience analyzing data and using database query languages helpful (SQL)
- Strong skills with Spreadsheets or Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Ability to think analytically, logically and make accurate decisions
- Strong attention to detail with consistent accuracy
- The ability to take direction and follow stringent processes and regulations
- Must be highly organized and have the ability to meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter, requires little to no supervision and comfortable taking initiative while quickly grasping concepts, processes and ideas
- Must be able to work within a team environment and be a team player
- Consistently go the extra mile to provide a positive consumer experience
- Strong proficiency working with web browsers and web based tools
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description