Data Visualization Manager at Wpromote
Here at Wpromote, one of the nation’s leading digital marketing firms, we invite you to “Think Like A Challenger” and push our clients to take on the 800 lb. gorillas of their industries. Our crew of 300+ digital marketers breathes in marketing and exhales ROI, and we challenge our clients and ourselves each and every day to surpass yesterday’s expectations! Our award-winning campaigns have helped hundreds of companies from startups to Fortune 500 brands thrive. If you’ve heard of Toyota, Verizon, Dickies, TOMS, Wienerschnitzel, or Zenni Optical, you’ve heard of our clients. And we want you to join us in making our clients even better.
If you’re not already convinced, our amazing perks have made us one of the Best Places to Work in the US two years running according to Ad Age, and one of Los Angeles’ best places to work 5 years in a row. Here’s why:
- 80% coverage of basic medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Traditional 401k and/or Roth 401k matching.
- Quarterly team social events, birthday celebrations, chili cook offs, holiday half days and summer half day Fridays, and more.
- Yoga sessions once a week to help you de-stress and recharge. Stretch it off; it’s the new norm.
- Unlimited PTO and an innovative Work From Anywhere policy that gives our employees freedom to stretch their wings - and catch the cable guy.
- Coffee, tea, juice, and cereal. A vending machine that has every snack imaginable.
- Fresh fruit Mondays, Veggie Tuesdays, Yogurt Wednesdays, Throwdown Thursdays, and Bagel Fridays!
- Dog friendly office. Seriously.
- Beautifully designed and modern office: standing desks, outdoor seating, courtyard, and breakout rooms.
- Break time: ping-pong, shuffleboard, and Bocce ball. Any time is break time.
- But wait, we have more! We have electric full body massage chairs so you can work while getting a massage.
Wpromote is looking for a Data Analyst with excellent math and logic skills, strong attention to detail and the desire to learn new tools and strategies. This individual will learn about data mining, data cleansing, data analysis, and visualization. The primary function will be to create and maintain existing standard reports while gaining guided experience in the advanced reporting functions to enable increased responsibility over time.
You Will Be
- Making simple platform data more accessible, understandable and usable
- Learning to transform, improve and integrate data, depending on the business requirements
- Learning SQL to combine the data result sets across multiple sources
- Delivering the data in a useful and appealing way to users giving the user the ability to interact with the data
- Creating and presenting presentations that communicate a succinct and compelling business story, driving decisions through research results
- Learning how to automate data gathering, blending, and transformation of data
- Working across various departments to understand client needs
You Must Have
- 2+ years of hands on data analysis experience within an agency or in-house environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the bigger picture
- Excellent math skills with the ability to juggle facts, figures, and number crunching
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Critical thinking: able to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Experience with Analytics software such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics a plus
- Experience with Media Advertising Platforms such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini a plus
- Experience with Campaign Management tools such as Doubleclick, SearchForce, Marin a plus