Data Support Specialist at Laserfiche
Working closely with the SaaS Business Operations Manager, the Data Support Specialist’s primary responsibility is to ensure all Cloud product revenue, usage, billing and account data is accurately displayed in all required internal and external systems. In addition, this position will be responsible for creating and maintaining recurring and ad-hoc reports, department-specific projects and defining and refining internal processes to improve data integrity.
This is an exciting time to join the team as we are in the middle of migrating our Cloud product data to a new billing, order management, and quoting system. We are also company-wide migrating our CRM system, and revamping how we use our existing usage and CSM software. These are huge initiatives for our company over the next year, which should help unify data collection, automate data transference, simplify reporting and streamline processes.
We are looking for a meticulous individual, who is self-motivated and wants to make a difference on a team and in our company.
Laserfiche is a global software company focused on using technology to accelerate how business gets done, by creating software that people love to use. The Laserfiche software platform eliminates manual processes and automates repetitive tasks. We provide our customers with AI-powered digital workflows, e-forms, document management and analytics, to gain insight into performance, improve customer experience and grow their business.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of our Cloud data in various internal systems.
- Salesforce (CRM).
- Dynamics (CRM).
- Natero (CSM).
- Order Management (OMS).
- Cloud Admin Console (ACS).
- Aggregate data from a variety of sources.
- Analyze data details and accuracy.
- Filter and “clean” data.
- Develop and maintain guidelines regarding data management and input procedures.
- Work across departments to define and refine current data processes.
- Assist with the implementation of new data processes.
- Manage ongoing maintenance to ensure data integrity and improve confidence.
- Develop dashboards and systems to monitor existing programs and ensure that execution is aligned with objectives
- Present findings and provide data-based recommendations to management
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Work with departments to create and maintain reports needed
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Perform research tasks with a view to gathering data pertaining to industry, company and customer trends
- Tableau reporting
- Develop and maintain flowcharts detailing the relationship and interactions of the various databases and data modules associated with our Cloud product
- Provide analytics support to drive product packaging and pricing decisions
- Assess problems and recommend solutions by backed analysis
What You’ll Need:
- Proven working experience in data management or analysis is required
- Strong knowledge of Excel: Skilled in VLOOKUP formula development, Macros, Pivot Table generation, and Pivot reporting is required; VBA a plus
- Demonstrated ability to use critical and strategic thinking to resolve discrepancies, fill gaps, and sustain quality control benchmarks
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Tableau experience a plus
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.
***Please note that this is NOT a remote role***