Greater LA Area
NuORDER is looking for motivated and diligent individual with basic computer skills to become efficient at building catalogs for our digital database. The Data Specialist will format product data provided by manufacturers into a consumer-friendly format for use in eCommerce.
- Manage large amounts of complex information easily
- Assist with data migration and data formatting
- Consistently meets productivity and performance metrics
- Communicate your progress internally to the company staff
- University degree or equivalent experience (degrees in-progress are acceptable)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Google Drive Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Ability to quickly learn new software and work in a deadline driven environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain data accuracy
- Proficient communication and organizational skills
- Familiarity with the fashion wholesale industry is helpful, but not required
Read Full Job Description