Anduril is a defense technology company, bringing Silicon Valley talent and funding to the defense sector. Our technology helps our customers solve their toughest challenges by enabling them to make better, more informed decisions in life-and-death situations. We’ve assembled a diverse team of experts in artificial intelligence, computer vision, sensor fusion, optics, and data analysis that are creating software and hardware solutions to radically evolve the capabilities of the United States and our allies. If you are passionate about solving problems that have real impact, come join Anduril and build the future of defense.
What You’ll Do
As a Data Scientist, you will be focused on anomaly detection for our fleet of deployed perception systems to aid discovery and proactive mitigation from long tail data challenges. Your work will vary from data mining, to designing highly performant and reliable solutions, and it will directly serve how Anduril operates and measures itself.
- At least 2 years of professional data science experience
- Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or similar fields
- Established understanding of data analysis methodologies
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience with data querying (SQL/Spark)
- Expertise in navigating ambiguous problems and data
- Ability to be scrappy and bring a creative eye to data science problems
- Experience with computer vision, machine perception, sensing
U.S. Person status is required as this position needs to access export controlled data.
Anduril is an equal-opportunity employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. If you are someone passionate to work on problems that matter, we’d love to hear from you!