TeleSign is a cloud communications company that is redefining the way the largest brands in the world protect, connect and engage with their users. With an innovative suite of APIs, enhanced by data intelligence and Machine Learning, TeleSign delivers communication, verification and Mobile Identity solutions that have been used by almost everyone around the world. In business for more than a decade, profitable and located in the heart of Silicon Beach with panoramic views of the ocean and Hollywood sign, there is no better place to evolve and grow your career.
For the region of the Americas, we are looking for a Data Partnerships Lead, Americas.
You will look for increasing the number of digital identity sources within your assigned region:
- Build, manage and lead the execution of TeleSign Digital Identity sourcing monthly, quarterly and annual roadmap
- Lead engagement with aggregators and stand-alone suppliers in the region;
- Developing new contacts with digital identity and data providers;
- Liaise with industry bodies with respect to their support on Digital Identity development, data privacy & regulatory framework;
- Participation in industry events, webinars, working groups and trade shows;
You will assess supplier’s readiness on TeleSign Identity services:
- Presenting customer needs, pricing, use cases, etc. to aggregators and providers;
- Assessing readiness (legal & technical), roll out plan for identity services.
You will be responsible of sourcing contracts:
- Full accountability including end-to-end contract negotiation and signature;
- Managing business reviews with aggregators and suppliers post-production on quarterly basis.
You will be responsible for regular co-ordination with Telesign Product and Sales Teams:
- Alignment with TeleSign product and sales teams on target markets, customer needs, pricing, use cases, customer meetings if needed, etc;
- Interactions & exchange with TeleSign data integration, solution engineering & sales teams;
- Providing market feedback from aggregators and suppliers to TeleSign product teams;
- Regular coordination meetings with regional sales heads and product teams.
- Assist in Sales and Marketing efforts to advance the market’s knowledge of TeleSign. This includes, but is not limited to, on-site customer visits, small & large audience presentations, and creation of marketing collateral (eg, blog posts, whitepapers…)
- Experience and expertise in the international Identity solutions, Fraud prevention, Authentication and Big Data monetization is desirable;
- Masters Degree (preferably engineering, business, and/or marketing);
- You have a great knowledge of mobile network architecture, API platforms, fraud prevention platforms.
- Experience in Data Privacy & regulations desirable.
- You have proven sales, negotiation & communication skills;
- You like taking initiative, are highly motivated, ready for extensive travel, and able to work independently but in a highly collaborative framework;
- You have proven to be able to build strategic long term relationships;
- You are comfortable with the cultural sensitivities in the regions;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Spanish and/or Portuguese is a
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign also participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.