Data Integration QA
Greater LA Area
This position is part of the Data Integration team, which owns the onboarding, enhancement, and support of data feed integrations between the NuOrder platform and our client’s ERP, PLM, and other database systems. Our customers are top brands and retailers, and we help them integrate their internal systems with our Wholesale eCommerce platform to fully automate their order and sales pipeline. The Data Integration team is responsible for the data infrastructure that drives the partnership with customers and ensures their success through broad adoption of our solutions and best practices.
As a Data Integration QA, you will be responsible for validating and testing integrations and customization solutions that connect the NuOrder platform to third party applications and tools and/or customize the NuOrder purchasing workflow. Your efforts will be critical to driving the long-term partnership between NuOrder and our customers.
You will drive the successful deployment of projects through testing of solution infrastructure and the completion of data integration jobs with high levels of quality. You will be primarily responsible for devising and executing test cases for client implementations, as well as analysis and support for live clients. You will be expected to contribute to several implementations simultaneously, whether to on-board new customers or to complete enhancement and expansion projects for existing customers. You will work directly with our clients and internal project teams to validate solutions that address client needs, analyze and map data files, and implement specific business rule configurations.
- Actively deliver multiple customer and partner projects simultaneously and resolve obstacles to completion
- Test and support data management and ETL solutions
- Design and execute manual and automated tests, analyze the results, and deduce next steps
- Understand and interpret the business objectives and requirements in order to identify, access, and integrate the customer’s data sources
- Produce detailed test plans to help ensure that projects are delivered at high quality
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Product Management, and Engineering to identify and prioritize new platform features that customers require
- QA experience with responsibility for testing and analysis of technical projects
- Demonstrated experience testing, and troubleshooting web applications built around web services and RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in database architecture, system environments, SQL, and other data integration tools
- Experience with UNIX / Linux command line
- Experience working in Agile development environments a strong plus
- Creative thinker with natural interest in finding solutions to new problems
- Project management expertise with an eye for detail and organized thought process
- Good speaker with the ability to build rapport with key stakeholders inside and outside the organization
- Experience in a fast-paced environment where decision making and swift execution command a high premium
- Work Experience: 1-2 years of experience with client services, engineering, or QA
- Education: An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Skills: Proficiency in web services, APIs, HTTP, ETL, Web Development, SQL, Linux/Unix, Google Apps, and Excel. Comfortable in customer facing positions.
Read Full Job Description