Protecht’s industry leading live event technology and consumer-facing protection products help provide ticketing platforms and organizers with control over inventory, additional lines of revenue, fraud prevention tools, and fan engagement through enhancements like an improved checkout flow, internal automation, and upgraded security.
The Engineering Team at Protecht is looking to add a Data Engineer to our growing team! You would be the first of your skillset to take on this role and help Protecht become a truly data driven company. You are self-motivated, adaptable, performance driven and love working with Data. Working alongside the SVP of Engineering, you will:
- Manage data warehouse plans for a group of products
- Interface with product team and product analysts to understand data needs
- Design, build and launch new data models, data extraction, transformation and loading processes in production in a microservice architecture
- Design, build and maintain infrastructure to support all data operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Informatics, Computer Science, or related.
- 2+ years experience in the data warehouse space
- Experience with custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 2+ years experience with programming languages, Python preferred.
- Hands on and deep experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling
- Ability to write efficient SQL statements
- You're comfortable operating in a rapidly changing environment.
At Protecht, you are part of a high-performance team that focuses on driving innovation, critical solutions and building next-gen technology that will disrupt the live entertainment industry. If you are excited about massive scale, quality, performance, craftsmanship, and want a fair challenge and a leap forward, come join us and enjoy the following sweet perks:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Hours
- Full Medical Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Continuous Learning Program
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully-Stocked Kitchen
- Fun Company Sponsored Events
- Reimbursements for live event ticket purchases (up to $1200 annually!)