Data Engineer at INTELITY
INTELITY is the global provider of the broadest enterprise guest experience and management platform for hotels, casinos, cruise lines, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most direct and advanced connection to their guests, while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our award-winning company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly, and has received accolades about our platform and leadership. We are growing rapidly and have offices in both North America and Europe.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry, and we are looking for brilliant and versatile engineers who know the technology landscape and can craft simple and creative solutions.
We are currently looking for a mid-level to senior data engineer to assist our engineering and product teams in designing and implementing a new data pipeline and data solution to provide our business teams and our customers with valuable business insights based on the usage of our platform. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team and help define our data strategy.
- Manage our existing analytics solutions and improve them to satisfy business and product requirements
- Architect data pipelines to transform and validate data
- Maintain data quality and integrity across our systems
- Communicate goals and progress to teams and stakeholders
- Assist in data governance processes, planning, security and execution
- Experienced in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience with various AWS services including RDS, redshift, and S3
- Experience consuming and cleaning data from third-party APIs and other sources
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hive, Hadoop, or Spark
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with an ability to extract meaning from data
- Strong communication skills to interact with stakeholders and customers
- Strong experience in Python or similar languages is a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay, benefits, and equity for qualified candidates. We are focused on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees are able to grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefit plans for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental and vision plans, as well as transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with a company matching program.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.