In this role you will:
- Use data to drive business choices across multiple teams within the company
- Support ideation of new features and business initiatives from beginning to end by evaluating the potential impact, implementing new tracking, and performing post analysis
- Design dashboards to support outcome making, quick analyses, and high-level reporting
- Become a pro of our data and develop resources to encourage a data-driven environment by documenting work and contributing to dbt
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as well as deep dives with a focus on growing and improving the business
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- BS degree
- 1.5+ years experience in an analytical environment (e.g. consulting firm, data role, etc)
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL and the ability to quickly learn internal tools; working knowledge of visualization tools; knowledge of Python preferred
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing and able to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
GOAT is the global platform for the greatest products from the past, present and future. Since its founding in 2015, GOAT has become the leading and most trusted sneaker marketplace in the world. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company offers styles across various time periods on its digital platforms and in its retail locations, while delivering products to over 30 million members across 170 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including D1 Capital Partners, Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description