We’re looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who is passionate about improving internal and external customer experiences. We need someone who is excited to take ownership of our internal data to develop actionable insights and tools, which will be used to support company wide growth and key strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will combine a passion for innovative analysis and a comfort with ambiguity with a drive to overcome difficult and complex analytical challenges.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all business functions (i.e. Product, Sales, Marketing) to develop actionable insights and tools
- Build scalable, reliable, and high quality analytics products that enable impactful actionable analysis and predictive models
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Use statistical and machine learning principles to discover hidden patterns, perform predictive analysis and build models that drive insights
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approach
- Strong cross-functional and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audiences
- Hands on experience analyzing data in R or Python
- Experience in SQL preferred
- M.S. in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative field
- Previous experience using data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Chart.JS, Raw. etc.)
- General love for team activities (we’re always up to something)
GoGuardian is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. GoGuardian does not discriminate against employees, applicants, interns, or volunteers on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, registered domestic partner status, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Read Full Job Description