We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our team. In this role, you’ll play a key role in unlocking data at all levels of the organization to inform strategy. By working cross-functional, you’ll help all departments transform processes, scale more efficiently. and uncover new opportunities. Successful candidates are data-driven and passionate about transforming numbers into impactful insights and actions.
This position is based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the US. However, we are not able to sponsor visas/work authorization for this role.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
- Mine and analyze data from a variety of sources to drive optimization and improvements in sales efficiency, account management, and business strategies
- Write and interpret SQL queries for standard as well as ad-hoc data analysis purposes, to analyze data and generate useful business reports
- Partner with Senior Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) Analytics Engineer to build and validate ARR data models and build financial metrics
- Work closely with Finance, Marketing, Sales and Product teams on data analytics processes, from reporting and visualization to infrastructure and curation of data
- Build and maintain data visualizations in Looker to support internal needs for reporting/analytics for non-technical users to gain insight from complex datasets
What we're looking for:
- Degree in Statistics, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or other related disciplines
- Experience working with Finance teams to translate business requirements to technical deliverables
- Experience with SQL and working with relational databases
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar BI/Data Visualization tool
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Experience with using Python or R
- Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional. ‘No excuses’ attitude
- Willingness to learn new technologies, self-motivated, and able to work independently and cross-functionally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.