Honey is helping millions save money on a daily basis and we're growing!
Our team is looking for an experienced analyst to help us discover, interpret, and communicate new insights from our data.
We're growing and shipping software quickly - this person will need to execute just as fast.
The ideal candidate will be curious, data-savvy, and eager to learn.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, measure, and analyze various KPIs to inform decisions and support recommendations across the company
- Innovate! Implement innovative quantitative analyses, try new data wrangling techniques, and experiment with new visualization tools
- Work with other analysts to build tools and set processes to automate data analyses
- Work closely with all engineering, product, finance, and marketing departments to understand, solve, and anticipate their analytics needs
- Foster a culture of transparency: act as the main liaison between other departments to ensure data accuracy and uniform understanding of key metrics
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- At least 2 years of experience with dashboarding tools like Tableau or similar (Periscope Data is a plus)
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL (BigQuery and MySQL is a plus)
- Ability to take vague requirements and transform them into concise deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Python, R, and/or D3 is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or similar
- Proficiency in Excel
- Prior experience at a tech company is a plus
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.