Join us in our mission to provide students with a safe and stimulating learning environment! At GoGuardian, you’ll get to work with interesting and motivated people and solve challenging problems in a great environment. If you’re passionate about protecting and cultivating a generation of learners, this is a great opportunity for you! You’ll be a joining a fluid, talented, and innovative analytics team focused on enabling and empowering our organization to make data-driven decisions. At GoGuardian, we pride ourselves on bringing the very best talent to empower millions of student lives in the most impactful way.
Who We Need:
- We’re looking for a self-motivated, data-driven individual who is passionate about improving internal and external customer experiences. We need someone who is excited to take ownership of our internal data to develop actionable insights and tools, which will be used to support company wide growth and key strategic decisions. The ideal candidate will combine a passion for innovative analysis and a comfort with ambiguity with a drive to overcome difficult and complex analytical challenges.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across all business functions (i.e. Product, Sales, Marketing) to develop actionable insights and tools
- Build scalable, reliable, and high quality analytics products that enable impactful actionable analysis and predictive models
- Create, support and maintain data models, reports and dashboards as well as find creative solutions for a variety of challenges facing our growing data requirements
- Use statistical and machine learning principles to discover hidden patterns, perform predictive analysis and build models that drive insightsActively explore opportunities to acquire & integrate new data sources to expand breadth & depth of analysis
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of relevant experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approach
- Strong cross-functional and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate technical content to general audiences
- Hands on experience analyzing data in R or Python
- Experience in SQL preferred
- M.S. in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative fieldPrevious experience using data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau, Chart.JS, Raw. etc.)
Read Full Job Description