Data Analyst (Payment Processing)
LegalZoom.com is seeking a Data Analyst (Payment Processing) to join our Customer Insights and Analytics team. This position will be dedicated to a team that is responsible to reimagine billing and payment processing across all products. As a key member of fast moving cross functional team, you are responsible to provide insights and analytics on rapid iterations of process changes tested using AB testing framework. In addition, this person will be performing exploratory data analyses to look for new opportunities and to form new hypotheses. Ability to summarize and effectively communicate complex analyses to stakeholders from diverse background is a must. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who is analytical, is a critical thinker, loves data, is very motivated to learn about and support a variety of business functions.
What you’ll do:
- Actively participate in all phases of development process to understand business drivers for a desired change in process, identify success metric to evaluate performance, and to make sure proper tracking is in place in various tools and systems
- Effectively retrieve data from sources such as our proprietary data warehouse using SQL
- Perform comprehensive analyses and communicate results to key stakeholders in verbal, written, and visual media
- Work with Analytics Manager and Business Intelligence team to create dynamic dashboards in Tableau to automate reporting
- Partner with Product Manager to manage a global consumer payments platform & help drive revenue by optimizing consumer's payment experience
- Research issues and cases to determine root cause, provide impact analysis for ongoing issues/changes, and requests for new functionality.
- A., preferably in Business, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent in quantitative field
- 2-5 years' experience as a Business Analyst, or similar experience Functional or industry knowledge/experience in the application of technology to solve client Billing and Vendor Payment needs preferred
- Highly analytical and quantitative, with strong attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
- Ability to quickly and effectively build partnerships with stakeholders across the company
- Exceptional communication skills and an ability to effectively present analyses to business partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on teamwork
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Must be an advanced user of Excel
- Experience with relational databases including SQL or Access with the ability to write intermediate- complex SQL queries
- Working knowledge of Tableau is a plus
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.