Corporate Strategy Analyst
Procore is seeking a Corporate Strategy Analyst to join our team in Carpinteria, CA. This position is a unique opportunity to support the development of Procore’s global strategy as the company seeks to grow and scale its presence worldwide. In this role, you will support the Strategy Team and work with stakeholders across the organization to enhance business operations, develop and execute country-level strategies, and drive multi-year strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Work in close collaboration with the Corporate Strategy Team on global strategy and planning, taking into consideration Procore’s current state and future vision
- Perform quantitative and qualitative market research
- Support analysis of market needs (sales, marketing, product, regulatory, etc.)
- Support on-going financial modeling efforts
- Support GTM initiatives, ensuring that activities are well communicated and on-time
- Communicate project plans, status, risks, and issues with key team members
- Manage internal and external communication, coordination, and information flow
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of professional experience in corporate strategy, consulting, or technology
- Evidence of exceptional performance and strong analytical capability
- Strong communication, project management, and critical-thinking skills
- SaaS and high-growth company experience a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.