Clinical Data Analyst
Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Amazon, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, Google, Cityblock Health, Appnexus, The New York Times, and GoodRx. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
We need someone to help us define and build the data and reporting requirements for our clinical business. You will help implement a broad array of dashboards, reports, and algorithms to help us better identify problems and design solutions.
- Building and maintaining models that support core business functions like reporting, staffing, and clinical risk stratification
- Create dynamic dashboards for business teams to allow for greater transparency and monitor performance
- Outstanding structured and critical thinking
- Ability to help define and design the data requirements needed to meet our operational goals
- A technical bent and the ability to use or to learn to use tools to answer your own questions (e.g. Excel/SQL/Python)
- Be able to put together a project plan and drive a team of people with different skills to produce tangible results.
- Enjoy experimenting and iterating on different ways to solve a problem.
- Willing to master the detail when you need to but also zoom out and have a view on how to shape the bigger picture.
- Enjoy switching in and out of business, clinical and social ways of thinking.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of analyst experience
- Excellent SQL skills
- A proven track record in either performing data driven analytical work or project managing complex initiatives.
- Knowledge of health care, health economics, health policy, or health insurance preferred
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility
- Willingness to relocate to Los Angeles (if living elsewhere)