Business Systems Analyst (R&D) at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Business Systems Analyst to manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Procore’s R&D business systems. This includes design, reporting, training, security, configuration, communication about system stability and improvements, and maintaining updated documentation on the business systems. In this role, you’ll partner with Business Analysts, R&D leaders, and other cross-functional teams to ensure systems are functioning and implement functional improvements when necessary. You’ll also have the opportunity to help implement, manage, and monitor integrations between corporate systems and contribute to larger integration initiatives.
This position will report to our Director of R&D Operations and is based at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA on the bluffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Help design and implement process and system improvements to increase efficiency and ensure reliability of R&D systems
- Work with Business Analysts to design and implement data flows between systems
- Ensure integrations between systems are working as expected and resolve any issues
- Acquire and maintain a broad and deep understanding of R&D’s internal and cross-departmental system integrations
- Provide day-to-day end user support and deliver end user training where needed
- Maintain updated documentation of process, system, and access configurations
- Establish and implement best practices with regard to internal system maintenance, security, licensing audits, change management, improvements, data integrity, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in a systems analysis/management role with strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working with SaaS business systems such as JIRA, Confluence, Github, New Relic, Datadog, InVision, Figma, Workday, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with 3rd party SaaS application integration, ongoing maintenance, and support
- Ability to reasonably estimate the time for tasks and meet deadlines set by those estimates; ability to quickly and effectively prioritize multiple requests, keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Ability to consider end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of system configuration changes
- Ability to partner effectively with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines and to work well independently and with all levels of management to resolve issues
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. All interns joining the Procore team will have full access to all on-campus perks including employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.