Business Operations Analyst
Business Operations Analyst
Marina del Rey, CA
$60-90k DOE + Stock Option Grants
LeaseLock Eliminates Deposits.
Our mission is to help the world find “home.” Powered by insurance and technology, we’re reinventing the way renters and properties transact—making it faster, simpler, and more cost-effective.
Introducing the Zero Deposit. Renters pay a low monthly fee starting at $19 that insures the property for up to 6x rent and damages. Renters save thousands of dollars at move-in, while properties convert more leases with better protection.
LeaseLock is growing rapidly, launching over 1,000,000 apartment homes. LeaseLock recently secured a $10M venture investment from leading insurance, fintech and real estate funds including Wildcat Venture Partners, Liberty Mutual Strategic Ventures, American Family Ventures and 500 Startups.
We’re passionate about our mission and are looking for exceptionally talented people to join our team. If you are smart, dynamic, and energized to join a high-growth startup disrupting the $1 trillion real estate market with an innovative new financial technology product—let’s chat!
We’re looking for a Business Operations Analyst to join the Risk & Insurance team. As a Business Operations Analyst you will help maximize revenue potential, streamline operational processes, and analyze risk across all LeaseLock products. You will use data to make actionable recommendations and assist in operational execution of your recommendations. This role will be one-part underwriting and risk analysis, one-part revenue analysis, and one-part business operations. LeaseLock offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to succeed.
If you are smart, confident, and enthusiastic about joining a high-growth startup revolutionizing the $100+ billion residential housing market with a disruptive new product, then let’s chat!
- Compile and synthesize data to make actionable recommendations
- Identify and implement strategies that yield the highest uptake of the LeaseLock product
- Create clear goals and priorities, remove roadblocks and move quickly
- Use multiple inputs such as internal data, customer data, user feedback, and market changes to continuously update strategies and recommendations
- Collect data and compile in activity reports for delivery to clients and executive management
- Recommend product enhancements based on customer feedback while using data to backup recommendations
- Participate in high level conversations with senior executives in key accounts
- Natural ability to make things happen around you, managing ambiguity, complexity and inter-dependencies in an organized and structured way.
- Eagerness to be the glue between other existing functions, doing what it takes to make our product successful
- Comfort with engaging with engineers and product managers on technical aspects of the product
- Excellent product sense and strategic understanding of the dynamics between customer experience, product, and economic value proposition
- Great judgment and poise under pressure
- Excellent communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level -- within teams and across the company, and to external users and customers
- Bachelor's Degree (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering or other quantitative majors preferred)
- Highly analytical, quantitative thinker
- Prior data analyst experience
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, advanced filtering, custom charts)
- Comfortable writing SQL to generate reports and visualizations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must be highly motivated, tenacious, self-starter
- Must possess exceptional communication and presentation skills - with the ability to creatively communicate to executive leadership
- Strong written, verbal and group presentation skills is a MUST
- Passion for high-growth startup environments
- Accelerate your career with high visibility role in a fast-growth startup
- Work directly with the LeaseLock founding and executive team
- Initiatives will have a direct impact on the performance of the company
- Performance bonus compensation to include stock option grant
- Office is located four blocks from the beach near Venice Pier
- Extra Credit: Food for thought http://bit.ly/11ofvp5