Who we are
Albert is a new type of financial service that uses powerful technology to automate your finances, with a team of human experts to guide you. Albert saves and invests automatically for you, helps you avoid overdrafts, finds savings you’re missing, identifies bills you’re overpaying, and much more. Text Albert a financial question, and our geniuses won’t just offer guidance — they’ll help you take action.
We’re an LA-based startup with a proven business model, backed by top-tier institutional investors and with nearly 6 million users who have trusted Albert to help them achieve their financial goals. We're on a mission to democratize money management through our simple, beautifully designed product, and we're looking for thoughtful, talented people to join us on our journey.
About the role
Your overall objective will be to turn granular data into actionable knowledge for stakeholders across all Albert domains. You’ll do this with an eye toward sustainable engineering practices and you’ll make the insights you produce as easily consumable as possible for our business partners.
Things you're good at
- Understanding a business holistically
- Translating granular — often event-level — data into knowledge the business needs to succeed
- Writing ETLs
- Creating dashboards
- Conducting bespoke analyses
- Evaluating tests
- Assisting your coworkers with analytical challenges related to hiring additional team members
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4+ years of working experience in business intelligence, data analytics, data engineering, management/economic consulting, or a related field
- Expert SQL skills
- Advanced experience with Tableau, Looker, or a similar BI tool
- Ability to read & write Python
- A demonstrable track record of turning granular data into valuable information within the analytics sphere
- Comfort with ambiguity & an ability to prioritize competing requests
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Daily meals provided
- Monthly wellness stipend
- 401k match
Job Applicants California Privacy Notice
This California Privacy Notice applies to personal information of California job applicants that Albert collects and processes as it relates to the submission of a job application.
Read Full Job Description