Business Enablement Specialist
- Advanced knowledge of global SMS requirements, staying well-informed of regulatory changes that affect delivery of SMS across the world.
- Perform on-going analysis of new and existing customer SMS use cases/message content to ensure compliance with TeleSign and country specific SMS requirements.
- Creating and maintaining procedures for testing, troubleshooting, configuring and whitelisting global SenderIDs.
- Work in partnership with TeleSign’s Carrier Relations Team, acting as SMS compliance liaison between TeleSign and our global SMS providers.
- Support any Voice or Inbound Messaging-related request by acquiring required Global Mobile/Cloud Numbers, testing MT/MO delivery, configuring Numbers and creating billing cases if needed..
- Create and maintain SenderID repository for Inbound Messaging/Voice Use Cases.
- Create and maintain Inbound Messaging Coverage and create customer-facing Inbound Messaging Best Practices.
- Develop improved processes that supplement existing procedures for U.S. & Canada market.
- Create and maintain customer facing documentation, focused on global SMS requirements and country specific requirements.
- Ensure the department Wiki is updated and maintained with the latest global SMS information.
- Support the Routing team’s management of global SMS delivery by handling the SenderID procurement and launch process.
- Serve as a Compliance resource for global Client Services and Sales teams, in a customer facing capacity as needed.
- Identify and define requirements for technical tools and solutions that support increased efficiency, visibility and overall improvements. Continually communicate the details and status of these projects within your team and across applicable business units.
- Closely follow the status of new US/CA programs and short codes to ensure smooth launch.
- Create and manage a detailed matrix of all TeleSign short codes, services and programs.
- Continually monitor and confirm all message content is compliant with the latest carrier and TeleSign guidelines. Escalate content concerns to management on an as needed basis.
- Process new short code applications and closely follow the status through approval.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in Business Enablement, Carrier Relations, mobile industry, or SMS.
- Advanced understanding of SMS delivery and features, SenderIDs and Inbound (2way) Messaging.
- General knowledge of other TeleSign products.
- Advanced knowledge of all Routing internal tools and systems.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, ticketing & CRM systems, and web conferencing tools (Skype, Lync, etc.)
- Advanced user of Salesforce, Confluence and JIRA.
- Professional experience with short code SMS delivery, mobile carriers or aggregators is a plus.
- General knowledge of U.S. carrier guidelines or familiarity with the Mobile Marketing Association Consumer Best Practices or CTIA Cross Carrier Guidelines.
We are offering
- Good compensation - Competitive salary plus benefits package.
- Career development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more!
Our global team consists of the best and the brightest in the industry and we treat them as such. We provide a variety of excellent benefits ranging from the standard: 401(k) matching, free lunches, generous PTO, and flexible schedules to the not so standard: quarterly performance bonuses, in-house massages, our state of the art office with panoramic views of the marina and hills, and so much more! ;)
Telesign does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team.