Business Development Analyst at GOAT Group
Greater LA Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:38 p.m. (PST) on Wednesday, January 15, 2020
GOAT is seeking a passionate and driven Business Development Analyst to support the continued formulation and execution of the growth strategy for GOAT. The role requires strategic and analytical thinking, business development, collaboration, communication, creativity and multi-tasking skills. The successful candidate will possess demonstrated ability to collaborate across a diverse range of stakeholders, including GOAT users and multiple teams internally.
In this role you will:
- Assist in sourcing new supply channels and partnerships for various business verticals while maintaining current supplier relationships
- Review and analyze the effectiveness of our tools and businesses to develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Assist in the sourcing and management of new business lines, from idea generation, market research, process formulation, control, and analysis
- Work collaboratively with the different areas of the organization that have ownership and impact around current and potential new business lines
- Create a rich set of insights about our user, using a range of quantitative and qualitative approaches, in partnership with our analytics, data science and insights teams
- Brainstorm, formulate and construct new ways for buyers and sellers to utilize our platform to fulfill the needs of everyone, while maintaining current relationships
- Ownership of our inventory model, monitoring the effect of market fluctuations on it
We are looking for:
- 2-4 years of work experience in a challenging analytical role, preferably in management consulting, corporate strategy, investment banking, or marketing analytics
- The ideal candidate for this role will have a blend of technical and business experience with a strong background in process improvement
- Strong analytical skills; ability to identify problems, research issues, and provide options for resolution to the team
- Capacity for creative and innovative thinking for process improvement
- Address problems with a positive, creative, collaborative approach, always keeping the user experience in mind
- Mastery in MS Excel and SQL knowledge
- Passion for sneakers a plus but not mandatory
GOAT is the global platform for style. Founded in 2015 to bring trust to the sneaker community, the technology platform has since expanded to offer apparel and accessories from the world’s leading contemporary, avant garde and luxury brands. Through its unique positioning between the primary and resale markets, the company is able to surface styles from the past, present and future, delivering authentic product to over 20M members across 164 countries.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable. If you are a California resident, please review our California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants.
Read Full Job Description