Tapcart makes mobile shopping easy, fun and attainable for every brand.
We are inspired by the future of mobile. We work to inspire that future.
As the market leader in mobile commerce, we focus on providing great experiences for our merchants and for mobile shoppers worldwide. Our platform powers the mobile apps of some of the largest shopping brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
Tapcart is trusted by thousands of brands to launch and manage their mobile apps. We have been featured at Google I/O, Shopify UNITE and in The Verge.
At Tapcart we believe data tells a story.
We are looking for a well-rounded analyst to join our Business Insights team to leverage cross functional data and drive our business strategy forward.
Our ideal person can thrive in the speed and rigor of a rapidly growing startup. Teamwork, flexibility, communication, and a willingness to learn are of the highest importance.
This role will be pivotal to fulfilling our goal to become the ultimate mobile commerce platform.
What we’re looking for
- 2-3 years experience working in an analytics role on a high output team
- Intermediate proficiency of SQL - subqueries, outer joins, and query-level statistics
- Excel Guru - you know your way around, can create actionable pivot tables, but you’re still on your way to becoming a master
- Practical experience of modern BI tools like Tableau, Looker, Mode, DOMO, Grow, PowerBI, etc
- BA/BS degree in a scientific, mathematical, or computer science field or relevant experience
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting market research that combine qualitative and quantitative insights to supercharge our company growth
- Manage multiple initiatives that span product, customer success and sales departments
- Build BI pipelines and dashboards that will be used by stakeholders everyday
- Working closely with management team to own strategic financial reporting for the business
- Practical knowledge of Python, pandas and working in Jupyter Notebooks
- Experience working in e-commerce and/or B2B SaaS
- Experience with BigQueryML
Who we are.
We are a young and growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA 🏖. Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can't wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.