When you love what you do, is it still work? Boingo Wireless is seeking a passionate Business Analyst to work with the Salesforce CRM platform. Assigned to the Business Development team, you will join an existing team of Business Analysts to support internal users with Salesforce tools that make their jobs easier and add efficiency. You will be the first point of contact for users needing troubleshooting help, training, and basic reports/dashboards, escalating requests as necessary. You will work directly with end users and stakeholders to gather business requirements, define processes, and build solutions in conjunction with other business analysts and our engineering department.
COVID-19 update: Yes, Boingo is hiring! Through our vast footprint of wireless networks, Boingo helps the world stay connected to the people and things they love. Our mission is as important now, as ever.
The health, happiness, and welfare of our team – current and future teammates – is our top concern. Therefore, we’re conducting our “in-person” interviews via video. Social distancing can prove the power of virtual connection. We can still get to know one another, while following the latest public health recommendations. So, connect today, and help us continue to connect the world with the people and things they love.What’s the gist of the job?
- Support internal Salesforce users (users) with day to day problems, questions and requests
- Create customized reports and dashboards
- Work with users to gather requirements and optimize user experience
- Assess current state and define the future state and business solution and establish metrics of success
- Translate business requirements into technical solutions and thoroughly test the solution once built
- Quality-check new features and gather user feedback for usability improvements
- Deliver training programs to users on Salesforce
- Develop and maintain training materials including training guides, cheat sheets, videos and demonstrations.
- Train and coach users to drive maximum adoption of the Salesforce platform
- Continual development / analysis of training materials for effectiveness to ensure high adoption rate of the tool.
- Understand business process and translate into technical solutions that are designed responsibly to scale with the organization
- Ensure the usage and adoption of the tools by users.
- Demonstrate passion / knowledge of, or willingness to learn quickly, the Force.com platform
- 2-3 years business experience
- Demonstrate a history of learning and synthesizing software systems, data and concepts
- Proactive learner who takes initiative to learn and provide knowledge to others
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate problems
- Extreme attention to detail
- Strong analytic skills; critical thinking / problem solving ability
- Influence for impact
- Inquisitive with refined listening skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Business acumen and logic
- Knack for inspiring communication and sensitive to the needs of others
- Comfortable presenting in front of others; individuals and large groups
- 1-2 years of Salesforce administration experience preferred
- Advanced Trailhead badge achievement preferred
- Salesforce admin certification is a plus, but not required
- Experience building and delivering training content preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Boingo Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: WIFI) helps the world stay connected. Our vast footprint of Wi-Fi and cellular networks covers more than a million locations and reaches over a billion consumers annually – in places as varied as airports, stadiums, military bases, and multifamily communities. The Boingo platform drives revenue through various products, including Wi-Fi, DAS (cellular), Media, Wholesale, and more.
We’re an enthusiastic team, dedicated to growing our business by building amazing, valuable products.
Boingo boasts a super-fun, collaborative work environment, with an annual pool tournament, Halloween costume contest, summer picnic, bowling nights, and more. There’s a kitchen stocked with yummy snacks and drinks, and a well-appointed new mother’s lounge. We offer an incredible benefits package, including unlimited vacation, parental leave, health, dental, vision, 401(k) match, equity, and more. And, our award-winning headquarters, located in Westwood, CA, has 360-degree views of LA, from Catalina to the Hollywood Sign. It’s no wonder we’ve been named among the Best Places to Work in LA five years in a row and counting!
Boingo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.