Business Analyst at Supplyframe
SupplyFrame is driving change in the BtB technology space, and we are looking to add to our Account Management and Operations team. Since 2003, SupplyFrame has helped world-class brands connect with the global community of electronics engineers and purchasers. We are looking for a self-motivated, over-achieving individual to deliver best-in-class analytic services that cultivate business growth.
The Business Analyst role is a core part of driving revenue growth and responsible for the strategic support, insights and analysis critical to the success of our clients’ advertising and ecommerce programs. Initiative, decision-making judgment, business aptitude, and desire to achieve results are innate strengths of the ideal candidate, and an obsession to serve research needs in better ways every day is highly regarded. In short, we want dynamic, innovate leaders to keep our bar high of what it takes to be a ‘Framer.
- Find, pull, crunch, and interpret large amounts of historical and predictive data from a variety of sources to develop insights, make recommendations and answer key business questions.
- Track both general and specific business activity and provide clear, compelling reports and presentations on a regular basis.
- Provide expertise knowledge and recommendations internally and externally on digital media measurement and analytic reporting using common industry platforms and tools.
- Conduct market research to analyze competitors, evaluate market penetration, and understand customers’ needs and perceptions of online media.
- Integrate market research data with customer data to create stories and viewpoints that support sales opportunities and client business objectives.
- Partner with product teams to support analytical product development and innovative new features.
- 4-year degree required
- 3-4 years experience in sales/marketing analytics capacity, within ecommerce, digital advertising or media buying organizations a plus
- 3-4 years experience in Tableau or other data visualization platforms
- Solid competency with common web analytic tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, Marketo, etc.
- Highly proficient with SQL or other data manipulation languages
- Advanced skill level using Excel
- Passion for facilitating internal and external customer satisfaction
- Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting tight deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Equally capable working as part of a team or independently
- Curious nature, filled with initiative, addicted to follow-through
- Comfortable with Mac computer
- Experience with Salesforce
- Competitive salary and bonus program in an entrepreneurial environment
- Top notch health, dental, and vision insurance
- Stock options in a fast growing tech company
- 401k plan with matching contribution
- Generous paid time off plan plus paid holidays
- Frequent company sponsored lunches, happy hours, fun events, and plenty of snacks and drinks
- Supplyframe is an equal opportunity employer