Why We Love It Here
CareerArc is on a mission to help companies recruit talent better, transition their workforce more effectively and enhance their employer brand. After all, companies are made up of people. Every day, we put the human into human capital. Our momentum is driven by people who are curious, passionate and dedicated to a customer-first culture. We come to work focused on solving problems for our clients. We believe that making it easier for companies to amplify and protect their employer brand will provide more efficient and effective work cultures and job seekers that are more satisfied. We are backed by Kinderhook Industries and PeakEquity Partners and just raised a $30M growth equity round in early 2019. Come join our growing team!
What We're Looking For
CareerArc is looking for an ambitious Business Intelligence Analyst with strong business, analytical and technical skills to join our operations team. Reporting to the Vice President of Business Operations, you’ll partner with stakeholders across the company to generate insights, own reporting of key performance indicators and help drive data-driven decision making. This is a highly visible position that will play an instrumental role in helping CareerArc scale.
Base compensation for this role is $85,000. Applicants typically possess the following attributes:
- Adaptable, self-motivated, naturally curious and coachable with a strong work ethic
- Highly analytical and solutions oriented with a desire to tackle complex and ambiguous problems with solid business acumen
- Able to deliver insights that enable timely and effective decision making
- Can quickly become familiar with our SaaS business and the core metrics that are indicative of success
- Hyper organized with excellent communication skills
- Comfort in operating in a fast paced startup culture
What You'll Be Doing
- Compile company's core operational/strategic KPIs - identifying metrics that align with key business drivers and showcasing them on easily accessible dashboards
- Perform ad hoc analysis that helps support our product & go to market teams
- Help uncover leading indicators and process improvements that will facilitate positive outcomes for our customers
- Effectively and clearly communicate complex analysis to diverse audiences
- Leverage data from disparate systems to uncover trends and collaborate cross functionally to drive action
- Help us maximize the capabilities of our CRM platform (Salesforce)
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and proactively communicate progress, opportunities, roadblocks and deliverables
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in a finance, operations or high growth tech role (prior startup experience is a plus)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or other relevant discipline
- Experience integrating and/or leveraging a business intelligence platform (ex. Domo, Tableau, Looker, Power BI, etc) to make operational improvements
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proven track record of delivering insights by leveraging large datasets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
CareerArc offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as growth opportunities for high performers.
CareerArc provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, CareerArc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.