PatientPop - the first Practice Growth Platform serving the healthcare industry - helps practices grow, modernize their patient experience, and streamline their front-office. The company's SaaS platform manages the patient journey from first impression to the examining room, and picks-up again after treatment is complete to nurture and recall patients when the time is right.
The Business Analyst reports to the Director of Customer Success (CS) Operations and plays a
critical role for the entire Customer Success department by driving key initiatives forward. This
role is responsible for working closely with internal stakeholders to document business
requirements, identify process improvements, tailor business systems dashboards and reports,
and measure/analyze resulting impact of initiatives. This individual will also learn to provide
basic administration support of CS technology and systems.
The Business Analyst is part of a team of CS Ops that teams with other Ops roles such as:
Trainer, CS Product Specialist, and Systems Administrator/Developer.
What You’ll Do:
● Project Management
○ Define project scope, work plan, deliverables, timeline, resources required
○ Lead a cross-functional team to successfully execute the project to completion
○ Measure impact of project compared to the baseline metrics
● Process Improvement
○ Document the current business process (process flow diagram)
○ Work with stakeholders to identify pain points and opportunities for improvement
○ Facilitate working sessions to design future process flow
● Reporting & Analysis
○ Provide CS management team with accurate reports and dashboards
○ Review key metrics to identify meaningful insights and trends
○ Help prepare monthly and quarterly presentations
● Systems Administration
○ Document stakeholder’s business requirements and recommend solutions
○ Communicate and document timelines, upcoming changes and releases
○ Conduct end-user testing of upcoming releases in a Sandbox environment
○ Learn basic administration of one or more of our CS systems (Salesforce,
○ Work with training manager to make sure all changes are properly documented
What We’re Looking For:
● Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in Business, Statistics, or another
● 2-5 years of experience in a project management, business analyst and/or business
systems administrator position
● Ideally, someone who is certified in Salesforce Administration or capable of passing
Salesforce 101 certification within first 3 months on the job (self-study on his or her own
time; CS will reimburse for the first two attempts at taking the certification exam)
● An individual who flourishes in a high growth tech company and adapts well to change
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent skills in facilitation and consensus-building
● Outstanding problem-solving, organization and multitasking skills
● A “can do” attitude!
Perks and Benefits:
● We offer a fun startup environment, and exceptional learning opportunity with 3X
● Competitive compensation structure
● An opportunity to scale a rapidly growing company!
● Promotion and growth opportunities
● Health, dental and vision insurance
● An incredible team of smart and supportive people
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.