Join us in our mission to provide students with a safe and stimulating learning environment! At GoGuardian, you’ll get to work with interesting and motivated people and solve challenging problems in a great environment. If you’re passionate about protecting and cultivating a generation of learners, this is a great opportunity for you! You’ll be a joining a fluid, talented, and innovative analytics team focused on enabling and empowering our organization to make data-driven decisions. At GoGuardian, we pride ourselves on bringing the very best talent to empower millions of student lives in the most impactful way.
Who We Need
- We are looking for a data-driven and strategic thinker who is passionate about technology. The analytics team works closely with each department to centralize our data, analyze it, then share these insights across the organization so we can move faster and make better decisions. The ideal candidate is excited about business analytics, can synthesize complex insights into simple messages and is comfortable driving change through a collaborative approach. Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity and an excitement to learn are necessary for success in this role.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from all departments to support strategic and operational decisions as a leader of quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards that support workflow prioritization's and tell the story behind the data to non-technical team members so they can execute more effectively
- Work with Executive team to understand weekly, monthly and quarterly business performance and trends. This role will have plenty of exposure to Senior Leadership
- Build out and own our BI tool (Looker) to power our data driven company
- Monitor all stages of the customer lifecycle awareness to transaction, measure performance across all marketing channels, and create models to drive key marketing, product, and business decisions
What You'll Need
- 2+ years of experience in a client facing role such as Management Consulting, Investment Banking or a previous Analytics focused role
- Fluent in Excel or another business intelligence platform i.e. Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Strong interest in business operations with deep curiosity and problem solving mindset
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Flexible, adaptable, able to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with SQL and Python a plus
- Passionate about education and education technology
Read Full Job Description