Business Analyst, Operations
Greater LA Area
In this role you will:
- Gather and analyze data related to operations and fulfillment activities, using quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Troubleshoot and solve systemic issues and interface with our Product team for system changes and our Engineering team on critical issues
- Troubleshoot order and issue problems to resolution
- Ensure the data the team is using in fulfillment, authentication, shipping and like-new is up-to-date, accurate, and useful.
- Assist site leadership in supply inventory, ordering and vendor management
- Ensure product moves throughout the building in the correct flow and assist in the fulfillment flow and building operations as needed
- Be flexible to manage other assignments as they come up
We are looking for:
- 3+ years of highly technical spreadsheet and analytical work
- Mastery of Excel / Spreadsheets for analysis and reporting
- Proficiency in SQL and Data reporting
- Highly organized with demonstrated attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex ideas into understandable business financial and data models
- Experience proposing a solution to stakeholders when given a problem to solve
- A quick learner, a self-starter, able to work independently, and you're willing (and able) to handle the pressures of an increasing level of responsibility
- Must be available and willing to work extended hours as occasionally needed (during crunch times!) per day or per week, including weekends and holidays, to meet business needs
GOAT Group is the world’s largest marketplace for authentic sneakers. Its brands offer the greatest selection of sneakers available through company-operated retail stores, e-commerce sites and mobile apps under the GOAT and Flight Club brands. Through its innovative technology and service, GOAT Group has changed the landscape of sneaker commerce and has quickly become the world’s most trusted source to discover, buy and sell authentic sneakers.
The company is backed by strategic investor Foot Locker, Inc. as well as some of the leading names in venture capital including Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures, Matrix Partners, Upfront Ventures, Webb Investment Network and Y Combinator.
GOAT Group will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, if applicable.
Read Full Job Description