Associate QA Analyst
WELL is a fully integrated patient communication platform that enables enterprise health systems, private practices, and vendors to communicate with patients securely across any channel, including text messaging, email, telephone, and live-chat.
With WELL, patients receive all of their healthcare communication from one trusted source — their provider. The platform empowers service representatives to seamlessly converse with patients in real time, ensuring patients feel heard while driving staff efficiency and increased revenue.
Founded in 2015, WELL is based in Santa Barbara, California and was recently rated the category leader for Patient Engagement Software by G2 Crowd. WELL serves many of the country’s leading health systems and powers best-in-class experiences for more than 7,000 healthcare professionals and 5 million patients nationwide.
WELL Health is looking for an Associate QA Analyst to join our rapidly expanding QA and engineering teams in either Santa Barbara, CA or Costa Mesa, CA. As an Associate QA Analyst, you will fill a key role in the engineering organization by ensuring our product meets our best-in-class quality standards. We are looking for a highly-motivated individual with good fundamentals in tech who is looking to jumpstart their career!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Setup and execute manual testing of a web application
- Document and maintain testing instructions
- Report bugs and usability suggestions to the development team
- Validate requirements in new features
- Monitor post-release performance
- Coordinate between the development team and support team on issue escalation
- Become a product expert with a clear understanding of the difference between expected behaviors and bugs
- Perform other duties as requested
- AS or BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Proficient learner and consistently driven
- 0 - 1 years of experience as a QA Tester
- Located in Orange County or Santa Barbara
- Full Health Benefits (Medical/Dental/Vision)
- Equity package
- Unlimited Vacation / PTO
- Monthly commuter stipend
- Fantastic company culture
- Frequent happy hours and events
- Stocked kitchen
- Ergonomic desk setup
- Dog friendly office