Associate Data Research Specialist
Procore is seeking an Associate Data Research Specialist to join our Sales Operations team at our headquarters in Carpinteria. Candidates will enhance data through proprietary and third-party tools to validate and organize lead information for our Business Development Representatives. Successful candidates will have a passion for research, list creation, and data entry.
What you'll do:
- Conducting lead research via LinkedIn Navigator, Salesforce, Read Insight, and MS Excel to clean and prepare lists of leads for the SDR team to utilize
- Increasing SDR team’s efficiency through rapid acquisition and enhancement of lead lists
- Finding opportunities for improvement in our lead process flow
- Collaborating with teams on internal research projects that facilitate growth within the organization
- Able to work at a steady, consistent fast pace with great attention to detail to ensure accurate work that meets high standards
- Review order forms for inaccuracies against Zuora Quotes
- Check Commission Amount fields and verify accuracy
- Structure Opportunities for Non-Standard Deals
- Work with Finance/Deal Desk to identify Issues and communicate changes
What we're looking for:
- Demonstrated knowledge of Excel
- Understanding of sales pipelines, SaaS company preferred
- Startup experience is a plus
- 1-2 years of experience working in a professional setting with a high attention to detail (including start-ups and internships)
- Experience with Salesforce/Zuora and Orders/POS/Accounting a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.