Application Support Coordinator
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The Trade Desk Support team is looking for individuals ready for a challenge, ready to learn every day and make a difference in a quickly growing industry. We seek individuals who get excited to dive into the nuances of this nascent market to help us and our clients develop more efficient optimization methods. We want individuals who are motivated by using data-driven solutions to support client efforts to effectively buy advertising through The Trade Desk’s cutting edge platform. The Support team works closely with the Account Management team to address complex questions and requests and to identify areas for improvement.
We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about new technology, has not only the existing technical skills to be successful but also the acumen to learn even more; you’ll never run out of things to learn here. You’re comfortable being a mediator between account and technology teams, helping both reach solutions on high-priority technical issues. There is plenty of room for advancement in this role within the department or otherwise within our company that is a meritocracy.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Multi-task, manage and resolve transactional application support requests
- Follow pre-defined how-to script to complete assignments
- Basic puzzle-solving, problem-solving and issue troubleshooting
- Issue escalation tracking and response management
- Maintain the company’s ticketing case system; answer, troubleshoot and resolve various technical issues related to our trading platform
- Take initiative on tickets that can be completed without Development Team assistance
- Contribute to the company’s Knowledge Base and script library by the creation of new Articles and updating existing ones
- Assist with screening and hiring permanent support team members for the Support Team
- Assess team progress and identify needs of the Support Team
- Coordinate in-depth training on support-related tools and processes
- Light on-call/after-hours support
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year university or relevant substitute experience
- 0 – 3 years relevant work experience as a support representative in a small or medium sized business
- Fluent spoken and written multi-lingual skills at a technical level
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Basic to mid-level SQL and HTML experience
- Decent Knowledge of Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets is a plus
- General knowledge of RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers, and other optimization platforms
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- No previous online advertising experience required, but those with experience or internships in online advertising or technology are encouraged to apply
This position does not have review or termination authority.
The Trade Desk does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of The Trade Desk. The Trade Desk is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.