How your skills and passion will come to life at Headspace:
- Create executive dashboards and track progress against the company’s KPIs.
- Partner closely with product managers to fulfill their reporting needs and work with the data engineering team to validate and maintain data pipelines.
- Lead the design, development, validation, and maintenance of high-impact dashboards and analytic tools to increase visibility and enable internal stakeholders to self-serve effectively.
- Own Headspace’s reporting to external clients and interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Document functional requirements, functional designs, and all technical designs according to Headspace technical documentation standards.
- Provide ad-hoc data analysis as needed
What you’ve accomplished:
- 3+ years of analytics/BI engineering experience
- Experience in designing and building solutions for self-service analytical tools
- 2+ years of writing complex SQL/ Hive/ SparkSQL queries.
- Knowledge of databases like Redshift, Snowflake, etc. and performance tuning techniques.
- Solid experience and comfort with Tableau Server admin tasks
- Experience in configuring and using AWS such as EMR, Glue, Athena, and S3.
- Experience working with scripting languages Self-starter with the ability to work independently or as part of a project team.