Analyst/Manager, Strategy and Operations at Prodege LLC
Named as one of LA's Best Places to Work by Built in LA, Prodege, LLC, is an internet and media company that is dedicated to “creating rewarding moments” for its members by rewarding them with more than $1.7 billion in cash and free gift cards since inception. Prodege is comprised of leading consumer brands — Swagbucks, MyPoints, ShopAtHome, InboxDollars, and Upromise— which deliver engaging content and valuable rewards to more than 120 million members worldwide. Prodege's complementary suite of business solutions helps brands boost engagement with consumers by making it easy to gather insights, listen to their audience and gain further exposure to drive brand loyalty.
Join Prodege and help us "Create Rewarding Moments" for consumers around the world!
We're currently seeking an Analyst/Manager, Strategy and Operations to join our growing Finance team. This position is responsible for performing a full range of activities that will positively impact operations and guide the strategic roadmap for the company. Working closely with and supporting senior management to create business reporting that will support strategic decisions, the Analyst/Manager, Strategy and Operations will also provide key operational and strategic support on new product initiatives, ROI evaluations, and a variety of other business intelligence initiatives.
At this time, we are evaluating candidates for one role and will determine the level (Analyst/Manager) based on the candidates background and experience. We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, loves data, and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within the company’s organization. The position requires a passion for problem solving, an advanced proficiency in Excel, an interest in learning SQL, and high comfort with exploratory business analysis to synthesize findings into clear, actionable presentations.
- Partner with General Managers to set the strategic course of their business unit’s operations.
- Manage business analyst(s) on a wide range of cross-functional strategy projects.
- Monitor performance of relevant KPIs and investigate to understand the “why” behind key trends.
- Perform ad hoc strategy, research, modeling, and analytics projects to help guide decision making in a constantly evolving industry.
- Work with the Product team to ideate, execute, and perform data analysis on various user experience AB tests.
- Provide financial and data analysis to support the launch of new business lines.
- Building dashboards and expanding reporting capabilities that provide leadership with key insights about the business and help drive the right business decisions.
- Routinely meeting with key stakeholders regarding operational and financial performance, among other things.
- Develop high quality decks for presentation to Management and Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in analytical field (e.g. Economics, Finance, Business Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics).
- Ideally 4+ years of relevant experience in an analytics, management consulting/advisory, or investment banking role
- Strong analytical skills including senior Excel modeling skills and strong SQL abilities
- Ability to build analyses from scratch, make well-reasoned assumptions, work with large datasets, and triangulate across data sources from diverse sets of functions.
- Strong interpersonal collaboration skills resulting in teams requesting to work with you again.
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to understand and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and stay detail-oriented in a fast paced environment.