Data Science Analyst
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
Learn More About What We Do
This Data Science Analyst will help define, develop, and build stories around our data and trends. This person will identify revenue opportunities with our media vendors and clients, and deliver findings which will lead to yield optimization. This position requires an ability to work with business units as well as data engineers to continuously improve our data platform.
- Provide insights, models, and actionable algorithms that will support decision-making for each business unit and various departments.
- Leverage large data sets to generate actionable insights using advanced statistical and analytical techniques (predictive models, segmentation etc.)
- Translate abstract business problems into solvable mathematical / logical frameworks and be able to synthesize and communicate findings to a broad audience
- Design models to translate analytical results into business impact (ie equate to incremental annualized revenue)
- Develop new ways to optimize
- Work with data engineering team members to ingest, clean, and structure data to support use by analysts
- Lead and mentor other analysts on tools, approaches, and how to reach clear, actionable recommendations
- 3-5 years of experience in analytics, statistics, data visualization and/or data science experience in digital marketing or content-oriented environment
- BA or MA degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science or other related fields, PhD is a plus
- Proficient in SQL or other querying language and familiarity in relational databases
- Solid understanding of statistics and multivariate regression models, clustering algorithms, decision trees and predictive modeling
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present analysis and recommendations to senior-level audiences
ConsumerTrack is a technology-centric internet marketing company built on a culture of excellence. We seek out the most talented people in the industry and place a high value of keeping our employees happy. You’ll work with a world-class team and celebrate your successes.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity, and passion.
- Entrepreneurial culture, which promotes creative thinking and new strategies & ideas.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick days.
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills.
- Contribution to Student Loan Debt after the first year of employment.
- 401k- We match 3% of employee’s salary after the first year of employment.
- In-office gym and weekly fitness and yoga classes.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
LOCAL LOS ANGELES COUNTY CANDIDATES ONLY!
NO REMOTE WORK- we want you to be a part of our elite team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.