Corporate IT Engineer
Under minimal supervision, support the computing & communication environment, including desktop, servers, network infrastructure, wireless, voice and data communication systems. Provide field technical support to end users and operational systems.
About Your Responsibilities:
- Set-up, deliver and troubleshoot personnel computers, telephone, network and peripheral equipment as needed.
- Perform tasks associated with help desk tickets
- Perform day-to-day infrastructure maintenance functions, including device firmware upgrades and patching.
- Act as the first point of contact for troubleshooting and remediation of end-user related issues
- Review processes and revise operating procedures in a continuous improvement model
- Perform tasks as an individual contributor or lead on projects as requested.
- Perform tasks associated with junior Network/System support issues under the supervision of senior members
- Assist with administration and creation of documentation for all aspects of infrastructure
- Work with minimal supervision while maintaining a high quality of service
- Minimal travel may be required
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of two years relevant experience -or- in lieu of degree 4+ years relevant experience
- 3-5 years of experience working with server hardware, software, and applications
- 3-5 years of experience working with Mac/Windows, Active Directory, security, user authentication and management
- 3-5 years of experience with networking and telephony 4+ years of experience with desktop operating systems and office applications
- Certificates a plus: A+, Net+, MCSA, CCNA, JNCIA, HDI