At PatientPop, we believe healthcare providers should focus their attention on delivering quality care to patients. That's why we devised a solution that allows providers to build a thriving practice, without being tied down by the burdens of business growth.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.
Our dedicated team brings a blend of experiences that drives innovation and customer success. Our development-focused culture allows employees to thrive personally and professionally. And our bustling (dog-friendly!) offices are in an enviable location: just two blocks from the beach and around the corner from 3rd Street Promenade.
Now, we want you to be a part of it all.
How you will contribute:
The Video Producer will be the go-to video expert for the Marketing Team, a role that is essential to the continued growth of the PatientPop business. You will have the opportunity to plan and execute video content that will support overall goals and revenue-driving campaigns across the entire company.
The PatientPop Marketing Team has proven success creating reliable, scalable sources of revenue for our company. The team is comprised of individuals with many years of B2B marketing experience, so there are plenty of opportunities to collaborate with seasoned professionals with large amounts of industry and channel-specific expertise. Members of the Marketing Team are consistently presented with new challenges they must solve, making this role ideal for a driven marketing professional who loves a good challenge.
Skills you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of hands-on video production experience (camera op, lighting, sound, editing, live production)
- 2+ years video producer experience in a corporate environment (Tech/SaaS a plus)
- Must have experience shooting and editing short-form, live-action video (Proficiency with Adobe Premiere/CC required)
- Must have ability to maintain production equipment and asses equipment needs
- Ability to produce live-action and animated video within a given budget and timeline
- Ability to manage multiple projects in various stages of production and collaborate with stakeholders from different departments
- Experience managing vendors and freelance contributors
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience collaborating with Marketing professionals is a plus
- In-house production will require moving equipment (camera/audio/lighting) across different offices within our complex
The Video Producer works within the Creative Services team to help plan and execute video assets for multiple departments, including: Marketing (Demand-Generation, Product Marketing, Content), Executive, Product and Sales. This position requires a unique combination of hands-on video production skills, project management, written/verbal communication, and leadership skills.
In 90 days you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of the PatientPop solution and the company’s target audiences
- Learn how the Creative Services team functions within the company
- Become fully trained on all internal tools and processes
- Develop working relationships with key stakeholders within the company
- Assist with managing video projects in progress
- Shoot and edit live-action video for internal and external purposes
- Maintain and manage production and post-production equipment
- Begin to develop and pitch new video ideas and concepts
- Develop the ability to manage video projects from conception to final delivery
PatientPop has one simple mission: to help healthcare practices thrive. We do this by giving providers everything they need attract and recall patients to continuously grow their practices.
Our solution is the first complete cloud-based platform that's HIPAA-compliant and proven to accelerate new patient acquisition, while also eliminating the need for dedicated marketing resources. With PatientPop, providers can attract more patients, manage online reputation, modernize the patient experience, and automate the front office — all without sacrificing quality patient care. Learn more at patientpop.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.