Are you interested in joining a leader in Virtual Reality? NextVR delivers live events in virtual reality for devices like Oculus, Google Daydream, PSVR etc. Want to be a part of the latest developments in virtual reality?
Day-to-day production task management, while working with Producers and Creatives to establish and maintain consistent schedule and budget projections.
• Assist Producers in the development of production budget and strategy.
• Maintain overall production schedule for multiple projects at a time, while managing departmental tasks/deadlines.
• Help with the constant evaluation of production workflow, particularly with respect to scheduling, flow of information, and resource management.
• Provide production updates on a daily basis.
• Coordinate communication of all production needs between team members
• Maintain production resource schedule. Work with producers to resource jobs.
• Daily interaction with clients on production related needs and deliveries.
• Manage production related purchase orders, invoices, and expenses and work with producer to update weekly job financial projections.
• Identify cost variances and monitor costs incurred from approved production budget; work with producer to identify and communicate budgetary risks/allowances
• Bachelor's (BA) degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in traditional 2D and / or 3D animation production.
• Experience as an accomplished Producer, Production Manager, Associate Production Manager and / or Production Coordinator on commercial, interactive or feature projects.
• A thorough knowledge of 2D/3D production workflow and process, enabling clear understanding and communication of task needs.
• Proficient in MS office suites including Excel and Word, and/or Google Doc equivalent.
• An understanding of production task management software (such as Shotgun or Wrike) is a plus.
• Knowledge of budgeting and scheduling software.
• Experience creating, maintaining and editing film / television / animation budgets.
DIRECT CANDIDATES ONLY! PLEASE NO AGENCIES!