Social Media Content Editor
As Social Media Content Editor, your main objective is to manage the production of quality content for promoting ROI and satisfaction from our physician clients; editing and publishing social media posts; selecting appropriate images; and work to improve efficiencies related to content creation. Above all, you will act as the ambassador of quality content for clients.
- Ensure freelance writers are providing accurate and timely fulfillment of client social media posts.
- Create Social Media editorial calendar for clients, driving growth & engagement via social sites such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Develop and maintain updated editorial calendars for each client, and implement feedback into editorial strategy.
- Assist as needed with the optimization and configuration of our Social Media platform, Hootsuite, to fulfill customer social media posts and blogs.
- Onboard and manage assignments with freelance writers, to ensure deadlines are met and optimized efficiency in editorial workflow.
- Stay up-to-date with social channel-based trends, SEO algorithms for content and Google Best Practices.
- Use communication skills to effectively work with other teams (including implementation managers, customer success managers, designers, etc) and guide content creation.
- Implement and update social media and image guidelines as needed to ensure the highest quality content.
- Update and manage image library to upload with posts into Hootsuite.
- College degree
- 2+ years experience managing and/or editing content
- Experience using Social Media management platform, Hootsuite experience preferred
- Great written and oral communication skills; familiar with Google apps and Salesforce
- Excellent web writing ability & master of AP Style
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing in the healthcare industry
- Experience writing social media content
- Project management experience
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws , including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.