Social Media Account Manager
As Social Media Content Manager, your main objective is to develop and manage the process for distribution of content for promoting ROI and satisfaction from our physician clients. This includes creating and publishing social media posts; managing freelance writers to produce high-quality content; contributing to the evolution of the overall social media strategy for clients; and working to improve efficiencies related to content creation.
- Manage end-to-end Social Media process from onboarding (e.g., editorial calendar) to fulfillment (e.g., daily posts to social sites, customer reports and billing, and Social Media churn analysis).
- Conduct editorial calls with clients and create custom outline and/or content based on customer needs and preferences
- Use project management experience and editorial judgement to manage and improve the content creation and distribution process.
- Identify how Sales, IM’s, DMA’s, and CSM’s play a role in the process and help train these roles in the end-to-end process.
- Assist as needed with the implementation and configuration of a Social Media platform to fulfill customer social media posts and blogs.
- Manage Social Media editorial calendar for clients, driving growth & engagement via social sites such as Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Onboard and manage assignments with freelance writers and editors, to ensure deadlines are met and optimized efficiency in editorial workflow
- Stay up-to-date with Social Media best practices to integrate into social strategy and train company and customers
- Contribute to evolving the social media strategy and expanding social media services
- Use communication skills and project management skills to effectively work with other teams (including implementation managers, customer success managers, designers, etc) and guide content creation.
- College degree
- 2+ years experience with account management and content creation
- 2+ years in an account management role recommending social media solutions based on customer needs and preferences
- Experience using Social Media management platform (such as Buffer, Sprout, Hootsuite, etc.)
- Great written and oral communication skills; familiar with Google apps and Salesforce
- Ability to write and edit social media content and images to match business goals
Nice to Haves:
- Experience writing in the healthcare industry
- Project management experience
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.